- Full Time
Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap – Right Talent – Right Time – Right Place – Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Company: One of Our Clients
Position: Privacy Data Analyst
Location: Princeton, NJ (50% Remote)
Duration: 06+ Months (Extendable)
Pay Rate: $57.00/hr on W2.
1+ years with the following:
• Experience/knowledge of reading privacy and data contracts
• Data Privacy experience
• MS Office Experience
The Privacy Analyst will work with the Data Privacy Office and it’s stakeholders in complying with the requirements of the EU GDPR and other applicable data protection laws that affect BMS and its entities worldwide.
• Leading Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
• Creating Data Flow diagrams capturing business processes and capabilities.
• Performing Supplier Assessments.
• Assessing risk and issuing recommendations.
• Monitoring compliance with regulations and internal policies in relation to the protection of personal data.
• Co-operating with regulatory authorities.
• Creating new policies, procedures and accountability frameworks.
• Reviewing third party and data processor contracts in conjunction with Legal.
• Implementing data transfer agreements.
• Reviewing and providing advice on DPIA to business and IT stakeholders.
• Monitoring improvements to organizational and technical measures.
• Create and deliver training and awareness sessions.
• Fulfilling Data Subject rights requests and handling incidents and complaints.
• Working with Privacy tools like ServiceNow, OneTrust and Excel
• Maintaining expert knowledge through continuing professional education, training courses, seminars and conferences.
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of working experience in a Data Protection role performing and leading assessments
• 2+ year of experience in Privacy Program Management and implementation
• 2+ years of working knowledge of the EU GDPR/ LPPD / PIPL / LGPD / UK DPA 2018 etc
• Recognized qualifications in Data Protection (CIPM preferred, also CIPP/E or CIPT an advantage)
• 5+ years experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Powerpoint & Sharepoint
• Ability to understand system and technical architecture to analyze data lineage and structures for performing data privacy impact assessment (DPIA)
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
• Teamwork, attention to detail and problem solving
• Ability to deal with all levels of staff, particularly business users
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
America’s Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Delivery Lead ( Pharma and LifeSciences )
Net 2 Source Inc.
Global HQ Address -270 Davidson Ave, Suite 704, Somerset, NJ 08873, USA
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 606 | Cell: (201) 299-3923 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: k enneth.solomon @net2source.com