- Full Time
Immediate need for a Privacy Data Analyst with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is 06 + Months Contract position with possible extension located in Princeton, NJ. Please review the job description below:
JOB ID #23-12733
Pay Range: $50/hr – $57/hour on W2
This is a tentative pay rate and depends on your total experience and skills . Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
The Privacy Analyst will work with the Data Privacy Office and it’s stakeholders in complying with the requirements of the EU GDPR and other applicable data protection laws that affect Client and its entities worldwide.
• Leading Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
• Creating Data Flow diagrams capturing business processes and capabilities.
• Performing Supplier Assessments.
• Assessing risk and issuing recommendations.
• Monitoring compliance with regulations and internal policies in relation to the protection of personal data.
• Co-operating with regulatory authorities.
• Creating new policies, procedures and accountability frameworks.
• Reviewing third party and data processor contracts in conjunction with Legal.
• Implementing data transfer agreements.
• Reviewing and providing advice on DPIA to business and IT stakeholders.
• Monitoring improvements to organizational and technical measures.
• Create and deliver training and awareness sessions.
• Fulfilling Data Subject rights requests and handling incidents and complaints.
• Working with Privacy tools like ServiceNow, OneTrust and Excel
• Maintaining expert knowledge through continuing professional education, training courses, seminars and conferences.
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of working experience in a Data Protection role performing and leading assessments
• 2+ year of experience in Privacy Program Management and implementation
• 2+ years of working knowledge of the EU GDPR/ LPPD / PIPL / LGPD / UK DPA 2018 etc
• Recognized qualifications in Data Protection (CIPM preferred, also CIPP/E or CIPT an advantage)
• 5+ years experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Powerpoint & Sharepoint
• Ability to understand system and technical architecture to analyze data lineage and structures for performing data privacy impact assessment (DPIA)
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
• Teamwork, attention to detail and problem solving
• Ability to deal with all levels of staff, particularly business users
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
Additional Job Requirements:
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Organization, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar Contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.