- Full Time
Position: Cloud Data Protection Engineer
Location: Charlotte. NC /Iselin, NJ (Hybrid from Day one)
Our Challenge: The role is aligned to the delivery team responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of Insurance products for the Benchmarks and Indices business.
This is a hands-on Cloud Data Protection Engineer with focus on delivering results on-time, in-full to the expected quality levels.
Someone who can take charge of small efforts, doing system analysis and also able to drive tasks in the plan to completion.
IaaS, PaaS and SaaS layers, big data platform, Authentication/Authorization, Data encryption techniques (field level, db level, application layer encryption) masking tokenization techniques, and other security services.)
We Can Offer You:
· A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
· A multinational organization with offices in 17 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
· Laptop and a mobile phone
· 15 days of paid annual leave
· Maternity & Paternity leave plans
· A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
· Retirement savings plans
· A higher education certification policy
· Commuter benefits
· Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
· On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
· Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
· Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
· A flat and approachable organization
· An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
· A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.