- Full Time
Adecco is hiring immediately for a Cyber Security & Data Privacy Analyst with a local client in Austin, TX. Cyber Security & Data Privacy Analysts perform essential duties with pay from $50.00 to $60.00 per hour. This role is Remote working in Central Time.
CLIENT is the world’s leading semiconductor equipment manufacturing company. It is one of top 500 U.S. Companies and has repeatedly been honored as “World’s Most Ethical Company” and “100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology”.
Cyber security & Data Privacy Analyst will support the Privacy compliance efforts (GDPR, PIPL and other regulations).
Responsibilities include completing the privacy assessments, keep management up to date on the results of the privacy assessment and make recommendations for mitigations, or projects, to protect supplier and customer systems.
Roles and Responsibility
• Demonstrate strong knowledge in privacy requirements and ensure that data privacy requirements are accurately interpreted and integrated across the systems.
• Independently and proactively plans and performs assigned audit engagements related to security, confidentiality, integrity, information protection and availability of data
• Identify opportunities to continuously innovate and improve the program and value delivered to organization
• Conduct cyber security assessments & evaluate in alignment to the supplier security control framework.
• Automate security assessment processes & tools to review the security controls for cloud-based applications
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple global projects at the same time.
• Ability to work collaboratively across diverse team in a matrix type organization
Education and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Science & Engineering or technical discipline is required .
• 7 years of information security & assessment experience with increased responsibilities
• Understanding of Privacy data management and familiarity with GDPR, PIPL and other data privacy regulatory requirements
• Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions
• Knowledge of OneTrust Privacy management platform
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, certifications are preferred
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work as part of a virtual global team with cultural, language, and time zone differences.
• Able to deal with ambiguity and work independently with minimal supervision/guidance.
What’s in this for you?
Weekly pay from $50.00 – $60.00 per hour
Competitive benefits with options such as medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Thousands of free upskilling courses through Adecco’s Aspire Academy
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records