Indotronix International Corporation
- Full Time
The candidate reports to the Data Protection Lead and is directly responsible for participating in the development, design and implementation of technology and process to drive a comprehensive data protection st***gy consisting of the following activities:
* Develop data protection controls recommendations through understanding of key business processes, prioritization of data protection, and technology capabilities limitations.
– Implement security policies and controls leveraging Illumio for microsegmentation, Symantec/MS Defender for Anti-Malware, Palo-Alto for firewalls.
* Perform data protection assessments of the existing environment to identify areas from potential control uplift – Review application traffic flows and create appropriate permit policies in control points * Provide subject matter expertise in the development and maintenance of policies, standards, and governance surrounding data protection
* Coordinates the implementation of various data protection initiatives, collaborating as part of a global governance team * Define data protection monitoring rules and develop workflow for reacting and escalating potential incidents. Supports the evaluation of and response to data protection incidents.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree a plus. Industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM a plus.
* 5-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
* Minimum five years of cyber security and data protection or privacy experience
* Strong knowledge of leading edge data protection technologies such as encryption, data leakage prevention, secure data disposal, physical and logical security, data masking and obfuscation, and digital rights management
* Solid understanding of geographically diverse data protection and privacy issues and concerns. Familiarity with various global regulations and industry standards for data protection
* Understanding of information security issues impacting data protection and data privacy programs including recommended application architecture for those applications which process personal or client confidential data
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required Skills : Data Management
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer