PDR Solutions Ltd
- Full Time
Data Protection Compliance Assistant
Our client, a local leading law firm are currently seeking a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to join their team as a Data Protection Compliance Assistant. As a key member of their organisation, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulations, maintaining data protection policies and procedures, and assisting with the implementation of data protection measures and information requests across the firm.
* Manage the process for responding to Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
* Assist the Data and Information Security Compliance Officer in promoting the importance of data protection compliance within the business
* Deal with private and sensitive information in a professional and discreet manner
* Monitor data protection incidents and assist with investigations where necessary
* Keep up-to-date with data protection regulations and advise on any changes or updates that may affect the organization
* Detailed knowledge of data protection regulations, GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
* Experience in a compliance or legal role, with a focus on data protection within a professional services environment.
* Experience in handling Data Subject Access Requests and overseeing the process to ensure a consistent and efficient approach.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyse complex issues
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in data protection compliance, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration or call James in the office for more details