UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- Full Time
Senior Software Business Analyst, Privacy/Data Management
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Alpharetta – Georgia – United States, Atlanta – Georgia – United States, Weston – Florida – United States
Description & Qualifications
The Privacy Manager team at UKG is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who understands UKG Pro and how our product manages customer data to help us provide UKG customers with an easy, transparent way to comply with their own data retention policies and various regulations governing data privacy.
Are you an analytical thinker and problem-solver, a planner and an organizer, and a strong communicator (written and verbal)? Are you comfortable working in a highly technical environment, working with software development and complicated logic, and translating that complexity into clear and actionable requirements? Do you know how to gather insights from a diverse group of people and collaborate with a team to design solutions for user problems in an agile software environment? Are you capable of working in a largely self-directed way, serving as a thought leader on the team? Are you fun to work with?
If you are the kind of person who is passionate about diving deep into the details and working with others to build customer-focused software, you are the kind of person we want on our team.
Primary Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Research and quickly understand customer needs, regulatory requirements, and technical functionality.
• Collaborate with internal partners in Engineering and Product to adopt privacy manager functionality and ensure SLAs for data deletion requests.
• Write clear and actionable requirements (user stories, use case scenarios, and acceptance criteria) to help focus the team on solving the right problems.
• Facilitate meetings that help the team understand the customer, the problem we are trying to solve, and the success criteria for the solution.
• Respond to questions from the Privacy Manager team and other groups adopting or using Privacy Manager.
• Prioritize the team’s work based on changes that occur at release; manage the backlog to ensure a steady stream of stories for the team.
• Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas and reacting to rapidly changing situations.
• Ensure that projects remain on-track and in-scope, communicate project status, and escalate potential problems proactively and professionally.
• Work closely with Delivery Assurance to ensure that features are ready for release and adoption by internal customers.
• Help establish and improve processes and standards.
• Represent the Privacy Manager team when interacting with other teams such as Communications, Learning, and Readiness.
• Become a subject-matter expert in your area, a source of knowledge for others internally and externally. Continuous learning is the norm.
• Be obsessed with delivering value to internal and external customers.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or technology-related field.
• 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an agile software development environment. Equivalent experience working in software development, support, or services will be considered.
• This role can be based out of either our Weston, Florida or Alpharetta, Georgia offices; the ability to be onsite 3 days per week is required
• Knowledge of UKG Pro.
• Knowledge of data privacy regulations such as GDPR, CPRA/CCPA, and Quebec Bill 64.
• Strong analytical skills to research and understand complex business problems and write detailed level requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Detail-oriented approach with a high degree of organizational skills to successfully balance multiple priorities and overlapping tasks.
• Equal proficiency in presenting ideas and details clearly through verbal presentations and technical documentation.
• Capable of collaborating with others to troubleshoot problems and design solutions.
• Able to work in a highly self-directed manner, acting proactively with minimal day-to-day supervision (required).
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.