- Full Time
12 Months Contract with possible extension
· Develop and maintain privacy policies and procedures for digital teams in compliance with regulatory impacts globally as well as US based state requirements.
· Review and assess privacy policies for compliance with laws, regulations, and industry standards, and make recommendations for updates.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams including legal, compliance, IT, and digital teams to ensure alignment with organizational policies and procedures.
· Provide guidance to digital teams regarding privacy best practices, data governance, and data protection.
· Monitor and stay up-to-date with privacy regulations and industry trends to ensure that policies are current and relevant.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to conduct privacy impact assessments and develop mitigation strategies.
· Mobile applications for healthcare professionals and patients
· Wearable devices that collect personal health information
· Digital therapeutics platforms
· Products collecting or using EHR’s
· Clinical trial management systems
· Artificial intelligence and machine learning models that process personal health information
· Telehealth platforms and virtual consultations
· Electronic prescribing systems
· Supply chain management systems for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
· Familiarity with global and US-based privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA
· Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare-related industry preferred
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Familiarity with technology and architecture is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a talented team and be part of a fast-growing company. If you are passionate about developing high-quality software, infrastructure management, and have a track record of delivering successful projects, we would love to hear from industry is a plus.