SRI Tech Solutions Inc.
- Full Time
Senior Data Protection Engineer
The required qualifications for the IS Senior Engineer 2 position are:
- must have a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or other technical/analytical disciplines, or equivalent experience,
- provide technical support and system administration for enterprise security tools such as hardware security modules (HSMs), certificate management, file encryption, tokenization.
- must have at least four years of experience in IT security providing technical support/system administration for security tools such as hardware security modules (HSM), certificate management solutions, file encryption solutions for structured and unstructured data, or email security and data loss prevention solutions for large corporate enterprise,
- must have basic knowledge of the following: PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA requirements.
- one or more of the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate (MCASEA), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- provide support for production, development, and disaster recovery (DR) systems with implementation involvement.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | An E-Verify Employer
SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.