Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Data Protection Specialist in the Asia-Pacific region to join our Data Protection Team to help ensure that the team is effective and that it meets its business and regulatory requirements. Operating in a fast-paced financially regulated environment, the role will report into our regional Data Protection Officer and encompass all aspects of supporting them in their duties including ensuring a privacy-by-design culture.
Assist with incident management and responding to Data Subject Requests
Development and provision of staff training and awareness
Assist in policy development relating to data protection
DPIA/PIA information gathering and documentation
Support our global Data Protection Officers in their duties
Experience in a Data Protection/Privacy team in financial services
Knowledge of GDPR and regional data privacy/protection legislation
Strong organisational and documentation skills
At least 3 years experience in equivalent roles
Ability to work effectively in a 100% remote working environment
Located in APAC region
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire