The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
Security minded team that believes in progress over perfection. Culture and a mindset of security is what makes a company more secure, technology that the security team builds brings it to the next level
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Work with a team of Corporate Security specialists to help protect Carta
- Interconnecting disperse systems and applications using industry solutions such as SAML and LDAP
- Working with the teams to build the appropriate automation be it through tools or processes
- Defining the appropriate tools needed to protect Carta and working with the Corporate Security team to build, deploy, train, troubleshoot and document
- Identifying how to pay back technical debt that has accrued on Carta’s systems
The Impact You’ll Have
- Mature the Corporate Security team so that we can scale as Carta scales
- Improving the user experience of accessing services with a single click
- Expand the reaches and responsibilities of the Corporate Security Team
- Help shape and define Carta’s strategy for corporate SSO
- Build automation to help pay back technical debt caused by manual process
- Preparation is 90% of the work, 10% is the execution
- Documentation is what differentiates you from other candidates
- Able to talk to the company and explain upcoming activities in a way that technical and non-technical teams can understand
- Believes that constraints are good when done properlyUnderstands how to challenge ideas
- Has worked with middleware solutions such as BetterCloud, Zapier, Mulesoft etc
- Can tell the difference between Okta vs SAML vs SSO
- Managed Active Directory/Azure AD users, groups, roles and GPO
- Managed Okta/Onelogin environments
- Understands Splunk/SPL and build triggers
- Worked with security solutions such as CASB and EDR solutions
- Deployed backup solutions with appropriate backup policies such as Druva
- Administer, cleanup, and maintain Google Workspaces for large enterprises
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.