We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Security Analyst in our Information Security organization.
Our Global information security organization is responsible for security and trust. We think security-offensively and defensively. We continuously monitor our global security posture and are always adapting to the ever changing threat landscape.
At Celonis, we believe that trust in our security, governance, and compliance is critical. Our Trust team ensures that our people, platforms, and data remain secure from all forms of harm. As a Senior Security Analyst, you will lead security efforts to acquire and maintain industry certifications, design solutions that enable Celonis’ security goals, and collaborate directly with engineering teams to work quickly and securely. You will be responsible for defining the implementation of technical compliance capabilities and lead efforts to provide transparency to customers, prospects and other stakeholders. This role is focused on our Trust frameworks (SOC, HITRUST, etc.) and also on contributing to our compliance engineering initiatives in the future across multiple industry and regulatory frameworks.
The work you’ll do:
- Create and maintain information security policies, standards and controls
- Oversee the technical risk management process, including risk analysis and mitigation activities
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes from customers and external auditors relating to effective security practices, for example ISO 27001/2, ISO9001, SOC1, SOC 2-HIPAA, PCI-DSS and FedRAMP. (bonus: Compliance Engineering program development)
- Coordinate with other leaders on our privacy program, and relationship with the legal department in regards to privacy practices
- Work very closely with our Security Engineering and Security Operations organization for a holistic security program approach
- Create and maintain customer-facing security program documentation
- Grow our Trust team globally in multiple regions around the world
The qualifications you’ll need:
- You have experience leading Security Compliance programmes such as ISO27001 or TISAX
- You have developed or assessed SOC, HITRUST, or other industry related compliance programs including understanding how to articulate controls and how to design effective compensating controls where necessary.
- You have an understanding of how to achieve compliance objectives in a cloud native environment.
- You have familiarity with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You have a proven track record working in security audit, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- You value correctness and efficiency, and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have exposure to compliance and regulatory regimes (e.g. FedRAMP, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS).
- You want to work in a fast, high growth environment.
- Bonus: You value automation to ensure repeatable processes
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.