Our Information Security team is responsible for proactive identification and mitigation of security and compliance risks to our control environment. The team validates internal security controls to provide assurance of the Datadog products and build trust with our customers. As a founding member of the Information Security engineering team, you will work on building an automation platform to continuously test, and track evidence to prove that our security controls are operating as per design.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Design the modules of our continuous monitoring and evidence generation platform, and write code to build the modules
- Partner closely with product and infrastructure teams to understand their control environment and build integrations to test their controls
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work on and deliver high quality work
Who You Are:
- Experience building automation for some years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- A proven ability to architect, build, and operate distributed systems to solve problems at high scale
- A passion to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment to build a brand new product
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
The role salary typically ranges from $200,000 to $230,000, plus variable compensation and a competitive equity package. Your actual compensation will be determined based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.