Information Security Analyst EMEA
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | Dublin, Ireland
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team -is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
The InfoSec Analyst will be part of a global Trust Services (TS) team. In this role you will be reporting to the Director, EMEA Trust Services, supporting the TS team while working with other compliance, business, sales, legal, and technical subject matter experts, particularly cyber security experts.
This position will assist the TS Department in its role to act as the primary point of contact for sales enablement through answering customer, prospect, and partner information/cyber security questionnaires related to compliance matters.
The InfoSec Analyst will be generally familiar with cyber security and compliance standards or frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS and AICPA (SOC) which are applicable to the organisation.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to Director, Trust Services and is designated Flex.
- Responding to requests for information from internal sales team regarding compliance, security, and audit related matters for customers and prospects
- Partner with internal teams, particularly cyber security experts, to support sales and ensure customers understand DocuSign’s compliance and security posture
- Partner with internal legal and privacy teams to support sales during contract negotiations of information security related terms
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as required and assigned
- Fluency in English
- General understanding of compliance and cyber security implications for business
- General experience responding to RFP, RFI, SIG, questionnaires or similar in the context of compliance and or information security context
- General experience with SaaS and cloud solutions environments
- General experience working with cross functional teams, especially Sales, Legal and Cyber Security
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills A very strong passion to learn and continuous improvement
- Certified or willing to secure globally recognized cyber security, compliance, audit or IT certification (training will be provided)
- German language is a plus
- Strong passion for Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC), Privacy, and Cyber Security in a SaaS environment
- Degree qualified or higher in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with external customers regarding their compliance assessments and controls
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.