- Full Time
Consulting – Technology Risk – Cybersecurity & Data Privacy – Various Levels – Hong Kong
The pace of technological advances, globalization and evolving laws, regulations and standards is accelerating, resulting in a fundamentally different business environment. Companies are larger, more global, more complex and subject to greater changes in legal and regulatory requirements, and also higher expectations from stakeholders and customers than ever before. Our Technology Risk practice within EY Consulting helps clients to achieve sustainable growth by supporting their efforts with respect to addressing emerging technology risks, protecting their business performance, and providing trusted communications on internal controls and regulatory compliance to investors, management, regulators, customers and other stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities:
- Help clients stay up to date with cyber/information security and data privacy leading practices, as well as compliance with regulations, in a constantly evolving threat environment and regulatory landscape
- Conduct cyber/information security assessments with reference to various industry standards, such as NIST, ISO
- Perform privacy impact assessments and compliance assessments with reference various rules and regulations, such as GDPR, PDPO, PIPL
- Assist with the clients in programme implementation as well as development of policies, standards, processes and guidelines in connection with cyber/information security and data privacy
- Working in a team environment, proactively identify and pursue new exciting project opportunities, as well as participating in business development activities, such as proposal writing, and client presentations
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor/Master's degree with an emphasis on Information Systems, Information Technology, Information/Cyber Security, Privacy and Data Protection, Computer Science/Engineering
- Understanding of good/industry practice and framework on security and privacy management and technical security components, such as application, host, and network, etc.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT, OSCP, GPEN are preferred qualifications
- Possession of good consulting skills (including soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- A team player, with positive ‘can-do’ attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.