In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making.
EY is looking for a Privacy Analyst to join our Cyber Security consulting team. In this role, you will have the chance to work in engagement teams serving our clients in providing independent assessments or implementation of solutions that will mitigate them risks and improve the security and data privacy.
Your key responsibilities
- Be part of the definition, development and implementation of strategic consulting projects, focused on Data Privacy, for multiple clients;
- Assessment of security controls to ensure data privacy;
- Identification, analysis and implementation of Data Privacy processes and controls;
- Design of information security processes, including support documentation;
- Be part of information security awareness initiatives;
- Perform General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) assessment & compliance;
- Be a promoter of international standards and best practices from various industries;
- Produce and present reports with the results of the projects;
- Support the management of the consulting area.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technical knowledge;
- A strong work ethic;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High communication skills;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Professional responsibility, confidentiality and integrity;
- Efficient, innovative, team-oriented work environment and able to work under pressure.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in Engineering, Information Management or similar fields of study, mainly in referenced universities;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in roles related to privacy issues/GDRP;
- Assessment as-is, gap analysis, privacy risks and data privacy is really valued;
- ISO 27001 and/or ISO 27701 knowledge;
- Background in consulting environment is preferential;
- Experience in privacy management tools, namely Onetrust;
- Knowledge of the principles of the Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default methodologies;
- Mindset oriented towards risk mitigation, internal audit and good practices;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- ITIL, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, Data Protection Foundation, CIPP/E certification.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer: support and coaching; opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career; the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, feedback is an essential part of what we do and this will be forthcoming in order for you to maximize your potential and be part of a dynamic team.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Whether your profile is considered for this recruitment process, we will contact you within 15 working days.
Join us in building a better working world.