At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for Senior Consultant who help our clients improve their security and data protection posture to respond to the dynamic data and security threats. You will provide data privacy and protection domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build, deploy and test pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits and security enhancement. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and help fellow team members to develop and grow together.
Your key responsibilities
• Engage in DPP projects.
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
• Execute the engagement requirements, along with review of work by junior team members.
• Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
• Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization.
• Help senior team members in performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff/junior level team members.
• Contribute to people related initiatives including recruiting and retaining DPP professionals.
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Skills and attributes for success
• Relevant work Experience: 4 to 6 years.
• Thorough understanding of various Data privacy regulations and privacy concepts (for e.g. GDPR, CCPA etc.).
• Experience in performing PIA, DPIA and data mapping etc. At least 3 years of experience in Privacy domain.
• Experience in developing data protection privacy strategies and roadmaps.
• Experience in planning and implementation of data protection and privacy controls.
• Experience in creating Data privacy related training content and imparting cross functional training on Data Privacy.
• Experience in responding to Data Privacy Request for Proposals (RFPs).
• Candidate should remain abreast of the industry trends and updated on Data Privacy standards, regulations and related technologies.
• Good Understanding of risk assessment frameworks.
• Candidate should be able to prioritize tasks and work accurately under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Graduates / BE – B. Tech / MCA / M. Sc (Stats, Maths, Computer Science) / MBA with background in computer science and programming.
• Certifications related to Data Privacy such as CIPP, CIPM, CIPT etc.
• Functional and non-functional privacy requirements definition and documentation experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Project management skills.
• Good to have hands on experience on OneTrust modules.
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer.
What we look for
• A team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
• An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
• Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.