At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information, which means that data is even more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and therefore everyone in EY Information Security has an important role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond when things go wrong. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology service solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization, a part of Information Security which, enables over 330,000 individuals across 140+ countries to access systems and information securely. As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team this position will contribute towards execution of an IAM roadmap that meets security requirements, including but not limited to security for, a sophisticated Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD (AAD) environment, hybrid cloud deployment, mobile computing, policy driven security, SSO, identity lifecycle management, and federation focusing on multiple protocols.
We offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career receiving support, coaching and feedback from colleagues around the world. This role will give you an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry!
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Identity Specialist is an individual contributor role with the following responsibilities:
• Planning and performing production code deployments, configurations, and operational readiness activities.
• Creating and maintaining production contingency plans.
• Providing 3rd level support for incidents and problems, while subsequently building and updating associated operational processes and procedures.
• Managing end-to-end production aspects of identity solutions including, but not limited to, services, technologies, vulnerabilities, and infrastructure.
• Assessing performance metrics and reviewing key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure technology performance aligns with customer needs and business goals.
• Identifying technology risks that have the potential to disrupt identity services.
• Collaborating across global EY teams to address technology risks in addition to driving alignment with Information Security requirements, policies, standards and quality controls.
Skills and attributes for success
• Proven understanding of SailPoint, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) or other large scale commercial Identity Management solution.
• Proven understanding of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory Connector (AADC).
• Experience in solving Identity related issues in Identity Management solutions, Active Directory, and SQL.
• Experience in integrating Azure AD Connect (AADC) with On-Premises and Cloud based Identities.
• Experience in Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Linux.
• Ability to communicate complex technical information effectively both in writing and verbally.
• Knowledge of Azure SSPR (Self Service Password Reset) or other Self Service Password Management knowledge.
• Knowledge of infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture
• Knowledge of industry frameworks and standards, including the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps and Agile principles
To qualify for the role, you must have
College degree in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Math, Science, etc.) or comparable job experiences
Minimum 5 years’ experience in technology infrastructure and technology engineering groups. Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex analytics during the period inclusive of project management skills and implementation techniques.
Recommended certifications to progress career development may include:
• ITIL Foundations
• Azure Certification
• IdM Vendor Certification
What we look for
Seeking self-motivated, well-organized, and diligent individuals who are interested in engaging and progressing within a strong and dynamic team environment. The ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with superb communication and collaboration skills (outgoing personality, excellent written, verbal, and listening abilities) would be ideal.
What we offer
As part of this role, you will work in a highly coordinated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
• Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.