At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Information Security – IAM – I&C Identity Engineer
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information, which means that data is even more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and therefore everyone in EY Information Security has an important role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond when things go wrong. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team help protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology service solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Identity Specialist will have responsibilities to implement & configure Identity related solutions applying SailPoint IIQ, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Azure AD Connect (AADC), and other Identity related products. You will help manage all end-to-end aspects of services under their remit including but not limited to service, production infrastructure, deployments, and alignment to standards. Other responsibilities include driving stability for all technologies and services under their responsibility including resolution of incidents and problems, maintenance and support, application platform change control, and automation of processes and procedures. Responsibilities also include collaborating with people from different countries and cultures as one virtual team and applying ITIL and ITSM service management disciplines. This individual will work closely with other teams within EY to drive technology standards and consistency across IT Services.
The Identity Engineer for Implementation & Configuration Services in Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineering provides production implementation, configurations, and operational readiness activities and ensures that new functions being transitioned into production are following Information Security requirements, policies, standards, and quality controls. The role partners with peers in Identity and Access Management Services (IAMS) including Identity Management Engineering (IdM) and support teams, as well as other areas of Global IT to assist in the development of testing plans and implementation schedules, support the completion of formal project implementation plans and change readiness directives such as knowledge collection, and formal training to maintain production environment stability. The role additionally provides the development of formal contingency plans and procedures to be used in the event a new deployment or configuration enhancement needs to be rolled back from production. The role performs monitoring of the “health” of IdM technologies through the review of appropriate performance management information systems (MIS) metrics and analytics to assess solution success, as well as build operational escalation processes and procedures. The role performs project and business as usual (BAU) implementation activities through the use of aligned industry frameworks and standards, including the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. The role completes appropriate activities using Industry or vendor recognized frameworks and tools to perform assigned directives aligned to the IAM technologies under management including but not limited to SailPoint, Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC), and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM).
Skills and attributes for success
- Core understanding of SailPoint, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Oracle, or other large scale commercial Identity Management solution.
- Experience Integrating Azure AD Connect (AADC) with On-Premises and Cloud based Identities.
- Advanced knowledge writing SQL queries, PowerShell scripts, and automated tasks
- Familiar with Azure DevOps and Agile principles
- Ability to create Test Plans and Production Validation Plans to verify deployed functionality is working as expected.
- Extensive experience in solving Identity related issues in Identity Management solutions, Active Directory, and SQL.
- Ability to partner with other IAMS teams to support deployed solutions in a global enterprise environment.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor´s degree in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Math, Science, etc.) or relevant years of experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technology infrastructure and technology engineering groups. Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex analytics during the period inclusive of project management skills and implementation techniques.
- Core understanding of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Knowledge of Tracing tools like Fiddler, Network Monitor, or Wireshark
- Experience in Windows Server 2016 Core and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture
- Azure SSPR (Self Service Password Reset) or other Self Service Password Management knowledge.
- Recommended certifications to progress career development may include:
- ITIL Foundations
- Azure Certification
- IdM Vendor Certification
What we look for
Seeking self-motivated, well-organized, and detail-oriented individuals who are interested to engage and progress within a strong and dynamic team environment. Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with superb communication and collaboration skills (outgoing personality, excellent written, verbal, and listening skillsets) would be ideal.
What we offer
As part of this role, you will work in a highly coordinated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.