Information Security Senior Consultant
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Spain – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As a Senior Consultant within our Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resilience (SRCR) competency, you will help EY Clients to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of their cybersecurity and resiliency programs in the context of the business growth and operations strategies. You will belong to an international team of specialists, creating value for EY Clients, leveraging holistic view on cybersecurity plans of their organizations and contributing towards their business resilience. You will identify deficiencies and deliver recommendations along with guidelines to improve cyber resilience.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist our clients in understanding their Information Security landscape and the current risks to their operations, including single points of failure that could lead to cybersecurity threats
- Engage with stakeholders through workshops/interviews as part of the Cybersecurity consultancy
- Perform, audits/assessments of Client ISMS system, assure the conformity to regulations, norms and standards such as: ISO27001, NIST, GDPR, PCI/DSS or any other industry specific ISMS standards
- Provide post-audit/assessment recommendations to Clients on how to improve ISMS
- Review, design, develop, and improve Client policies and procedures, control requirements while supporting processes and instructions
- Participate in business development, setting engagement objectives and scope of work
Skills and attributes for success
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in Information Security, including leading audits, implementation of ISMS, creating governance, preferably in Consultancy domain
- A passion for advising and collaborating with clients to solve complex problems and a willingness to learn new topics (e.g. cybersecurity, data protection, business continuity, auditing, etc.)
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently, as well as with other stakeholders in a collaborative manner
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Management / Information Technology / Engineering, or similar
- Industry recognized Certifications, e.g. ISO27k, NIST, GDPR, CISA
- Understanding of IT field (e.g. ITSM, IT Operations, IT Infrastructure)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Information Security and/or Auditing and/or Risk and Compliance
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Understanding of Cybersecurity, IT Security, Risks Management, Corporate Security
- Knowledge and/or experience in performing OT/IoT/Application/Infrastructure/Cloud Assessments
- Industry recognized certifications: CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ITIL, HIPAA/HITECH, PCI/DSS
What we look for
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking a proactive role in engagements/projects
- Leadership and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English
- Motivated, ambitious, and self-driven personality
- Flexibility towards working-hours
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across seven locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, Spain and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.