Junior Information Security Audit Analyst
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of over 950 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
The primary function of the Information Security Audit Specialist is to liaise with external auditors to facilitate the audit for EY Technology, namely the Client Technology, Enterprise Technology and Information Security. The candidate coordinates audits to be executed with internal and external groups and ensures successful delivery of audits, in line with agreed methodology and guidelines. The candidate is also responsible for coordinating pre-assessments, evaluating and advising leadership on the readiness for the commencing of external audits, and coordinating all activities related to the audits such as document requests, evidence collection, and liaising with the external auditors and internal departments involved in the audits. Audit team members are also responsible for the implementation, maintenance, consulting, and management of ISMS (ISO 27001/27017) for EY Global and other entities.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting and leading all aspects of the SOC 1/2, Hitrust audit life cycle,
- Interacting with external auditors
- Liaises with internal auditors, external auditors, vendors and outside consultants as necessary for independent security audits
- Collecting and monitoring progress of auditor’s requests collection
- Coordinating internal pre-assessments in preparation for external audits and certifications
- Working with stakeholders to document corrective actions, assess risk and track remediation and report progress
- Identifies risks and escalates potential project issues to management as required
- Monitors remediation activities in-scope for external audits
- Coordinates with managers and IT leadership on audit scheduling, evidence gathering, audit interviews and remediation
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong English language skills are required – written and verbal
- Good time management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Fluency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to develop your career
- Ability to team well with others to facilitate, schedule, and coordinate required audit activities
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working knowledge of SOC 2 Trust principles, Hitrust CSF and ISO 27000 frameworks
- One of the following or equivalent certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) in related area, or other equivalent certification.
What we look for
We’re looking for someone who can collaborate globally across different regions and cultures. Problem-solves, thinks creatively and has an open mind to new insights. Focus on customer service and building positive relationships with colleagues both across teams and globally. A highly motivated, diligent, and driven individual who seeks development and improvement opportunities and deliver quality services.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.