Junior Information Security Consultant with German (Katowice / Wrocław / Warsaw)
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As a Consultant within our Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resilience (SRCR) competency, you will help EY Clients to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of their cybersecurity and resiliency programs in the context of the business growth and operations strategies. You will belong to an international team of specialists, creating value for EY Clients, leveraging holistic view on cybersecurity plans of their organizations and contributing towards their business resilience. You will identify deficiencies and deliver recommendations along with guidelines to improve cyber resilience.
Skills and attributes for success
0 – 1 year of experience in the field of Information Security Information Management and/or IT Controls with expertise including below areas (the more, the better):
- Knowledge about: ISO27001, NIST, TISAX or any other ISMS governance systems,
- Implementation of the risk management plans, business continuity program assessments,
- Performing audits or reviews of ISMS systems and/or IT general controls
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Very good command of English
- Excellent German skills (both oral and written)
Nice to have
- IT Controls such as: IT General Controls (ITGC), IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT SOX Compliance, SSAE16, business cycle controls (BCCs) review, general computer controls (GCCs), Segregation of duties analysis, etc,
- Domain knowledge in Cybersecurity, including: governance, IT infrastructure security and risk management, cyber program assessments including cyber transformation and enterprise resilience.
- Good understanding of the enterprise architecture, business functions and operations.
- Analytical and problem solving ability, ability to work effectively as a team member, observant with an eye for detail
- Ability to critically review IT processes to identify controls gaps and weaknesses
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and strong project management skills
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.