- Full Time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. In the new digital economy, technology will play an increasingly important role in every company’s governance framework. As an IT internal audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify technology control enhancements, IT operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies.
Technology has fundamentally transformed the notion of privacy — what it means to affected stakeholders (individuals, regulators, organizations) and how each party can remain accountable in a world that technology has turned on its head. Today’s privacy regulations are evolving all around the world and in the region with the increasing data protection and privacy requirements to protect personal data.
Our Data Protection and Privacy Consulting Services are meant to assist organizations in handling these new regulations, trends and risks, by ensuring a regulatory compliant flow of personal data, supporting their business. Being a part of the team, you will be involved in the following activities:
Your key responsibilities
- Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs at our clients supporting their business
- Evaluating the data protection and privacy practices of our clients
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Supporting and guiding our clients in adhering to the complex web of relevant national and international regulations (e.g. PDPA, GDPR)
- Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches
- Ensuring a harmonized approach towards data protection and privacy by bringing together our client’s stakeholders (e.g. legal, compliance, risk, HR, security, business functions… )
- Assisting clients in privacy related incident response activities
- Providing support services to our client’s team such as data protection officer, security officer, security manager.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders (e.g. business, legal, IT, security…) about data protection and privacy matters
- Have an analytical mindset, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- A recognized university degree in law, accounting, business, information technology, or other relevant discipline with -5 years of working experiences, preferably in the consulting space
- Prior experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g PDPA and GDPR) and industry standards and frameworks, such as Privacy by Design
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CISM and/or CISSP as well as involvement in industry related organizations (e.g. IAPP, ISACA, (ISC)²… ) are an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior experience as part of a data protection team / function / compliance officer / auditor
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.