Global Privacy Compliance at EY
Senior role, Global Privacy Compliance team, EY, Belfast
Who are we?
At EY our purpose is to Build a Better Working World. We believe that the highest-performing teams maximize the power of different perspectives and backgrounds. It is important that these teams are both diverse and inclusive and are willing to learn from other perspectives. Our ability to include various viewpoints into our mindsets, behaviours and operations is fundamental in driving innovation, building strong relationships and delivering the best solutions for our clients.
Be a part of Global Privacy Compliance team. Promote a culture of privacy compliance through global privacy policies and standards that reinforce enterprise-wide privacy accountability and adaptable to privacy regulatory changes as per the evolving needs of business changes.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Be involved in the end-to-end Data Subject Rights Management process for the Ethics and Compliance team. You will identify the type of right the Data Subject is requesting and fulfil the request liaising with various teams globally including the country Legal counsel as required.
- Work with Ethics and Compliance Officers and Privacy Advisors to coordinate on any Data Privacy related matters
- Support in Privacy related Trainings
- Update policies, procedures and guidelines on Privacy matters based on inputs from the Client
- Maintain the log of Individual Rights Requests and report to Global Privacy Operations team
- Participate in Governance calls
Skills and attributes for success
- Good understanding of Data Privacy Impact Assessments and Data Subject Access Rights modules in One Trust, and familiar with One Trust tool
- Good understanding of ServiceNow tool
- Familiar with work allocation, resource utilisation, monitoring and tracking, internal auditing, reporting and trouble shooting
- Good understanding of ISO 27701; One Trust certifications; Certifications on ISO 27701 / GDPR/ CCPA/ CIPP/E is an added advantage
Other preferred skills:
- German, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian
- Knowledge of LGPD (General Personal Data Protection Act)
- Exposure to Global Privacy Regulations, Privacy notices and cross border data transfers
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- As you grow and develop here, you’ll discover opportunities to help customise your career journey, so that it’s as unique as you are.
Success as defined by you:
- We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- We have embraced Hybrid working at EY adding greater flexibility and autonomy to the roles of our employees
- We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture:
- Diversity is about differences. You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- CIPD 2020 Diversity and Inclusion Winner, GreatPlaceToWork’s Top 20 UK’s Best Workplaces for Women 2020 (Super Large Category) And Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2019 & 2020
To hear stories from professionals within our business around their experience, career advice and progression, and belonging and flexibility please visit us here.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.