Information Security – Client Service Security Consulting & Assurance – Client Assurance Senior Associate
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) – focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) – Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
EY Information Security is recruiting a Client Assurance Senior Associate position in Brazil to enable more direct and timely communication within local engagement teams. This will enable a prompter response to client requests. The position must be filled in Brazil.
As a Client Assurance Senior Associate, you’ll primarily be responsible for assisting EY engagement teams in addressing client requests regarding the EY professional services we offer via traditional and cloud-based technology solutions. You’ll be part of a truly collaborative environment working with a team dedicated to providing accurate and consistent responses to client inquiries. As part of that, we’ll need you to have an interest in information security and technical disciplines and be able to successfully build relationships with team members. The role will actively collaborate with security and technology teams around the globe providing local context, direction, technical knowledge and analysis of information security assurance needs within your country.
You’re likely to balance your time between multiple requests and responsibilities, supporting your team on exciting engagements while learning about EY’s leading-edge technologies. It’s all about client satisfaction and assurance that EY will protect client data wherever it is stored.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Client Security Assurance function.
- Work with EY engagement teams to translate EY’s global information security expectations.
- Support client and engagement team security assessments, inquiries and onsite reviews regarding EY’s Global Information Security Program.
- Work independently with minimal oversight from management.
- No travel is anticipated for this position.
Skills and attributes for success
Excellent communication skills are a key attribute in order to succeed in this position.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum three years of experience in Information Security or related Information Technology disciplines
- Verifiable experience working with common information security standards, such as ISO 27001/27002, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Familiarity with local and global the data privacy requirements
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to team well with others in a global multi-cultural environment
- Experience translating information security concepts into business and technical language
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Portuguese and English
Ideally, you’ll also have a selection of the following
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related major
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CISA or willing to pursue
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts and enterprise federation services
- Understanding of security related regulatory and data privacy concerns globally
What we look for
- An individual who communicates clearly and with self-confidence
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and work effectively in cross cultural teams
- Strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator who thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
EY strives to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.