At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY- Cyber Security (DPP)- Consulting- Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant in EY-Cyber security in the Data Protection and Privacy Consulting team, your role will be to function as a privacy expert who can operationalize and execute privacy related solutions on various privacy technology platforms. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, consultant shall confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, the senior consultant shall also help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement privacy technology solutions to ensure that various components of privacy compliance requirements such as consent management, privacy governance framework, data subject requests, data mapping and discovery etc. are operationalized.
- Implement Consent Management and its legal requirements or compliance, including the development of good practices to ensure efficiency.
- Implement and execute privacy related solutions such DPIA Automation, Data Discovery, Data Mapping Automation, Privacy Incident Management, Cookie Consent, Consent and Preference Management etc. on privacy technology platforms like OneTrust, BigID, TrustArc, etc.
- Coordinate with 3rd party security and privacy vendors offering privacy technology solutions to ensure that EY Clients and Businesses can achieve relevant security and privacy resilience and compliance
- Asist the management with demonstrating EY’s capability in handling privacy technology related solutions and tools.
- Provide EY clients with practical advice on matters related to implementation of privacy and information security through privacy technology solutions.
- Lead a team of Data Privacy Analysts, providing line management and performance management of the team
- Own, manage and embed the data privacy framework, policies, and guidelines for data privacy compliance
Skills and attributes for success:
- A Team player with commercial acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient Documentation and Power Point skills
- Good social, communication and technical writing skills
- Should interface with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Should understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Should independently manage the assigned project/engagement with minimal oversight/guidance from the manager.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Work experience: 6+ years in data privacy.
- Experience in performing Privacy Assessments, PIA, DPIA and other privacy related activities.
- Experience in developing data protection privacy strategies and roadmaps, planning, and implementation of data protection and privacy controls.
- Thorough understanding of various data privacy regulations and privacy concepts (for e.g., GDPR, CCPA)
- End to end knowledge and hands on experience on at least one of the privacy technology platforms (e.g., OneTrust, BigID, TrustArc, Informatica)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Data Governance, or equivalent.
- Goal driven leader with the ability to build high performing teams, motivating, mobilising, and coaching employees to meet high standards
- Results driven achiever with exemplary planning and organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Professional certificate or actively pursuing related professional certifications such as OneTrust FIP, CISSP, CIPT, CIPP or any other relevant Vendor/Technical certifications.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees, and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.