At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY- Data Protection & Privacy – Technology Consulting – Manager/Architect
As part of our EY Data Protection & Privacy Technology Consulting team, you would develop, deliver and lead cybersecurity and IT risk client engagements as well as internal projects, across the globe. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY and GDS within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior management. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards. You’ll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
We’re looking for Manager with expertise in Data / Information Protection & Privacy, risk and controls concepts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Help the firm identify opportunities and develop business across the globe
- Demonstrated consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Ensure deliver of quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to our clients
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Demonstrate capability to manage client expectations
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including development, coaching, recruiting, training and retaining staff
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands-on experience of more than 10 years of with key components of Cyber Security including (but not limited to):
- Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
- DLP/Data Classification/CASB/DAM, Encryption, Tokenization, PKI, CLM Technology support and Event Handling
- Experience of Administration of the DLP, CLASSIFICATION, CASB, DAM tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching for leading vendors. (Symantec, O365, McAfee, Forcepoint, Netskope, IBM, Vormetric, Venafi, MS PKI etc.)
- Regulations/standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA
- Extend required support for any reported data protection and privacy incidents such as information breaches and leakages.
- Ability to guide teams through the design and implementation of Data security solutions that reduce vulnerability, strengthen controls and optimize organizational efficiency
- In depth knowledge of general security concepts, such as defense-in-depth, least privilege, security architecture and design, etc.
- Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics
- Experience of managing a large team to deliver Cyber services on its own or within large complex projects
- Review of Data Protection & Privacy engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation
- Develop strategic and tactical Data security remediation recommendations / cyber risk roadmap to address identified security gaps
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE – B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA with background in computer science and programming
- More than 10 Years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of data analytics methods
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CIPPE/M, Technical (Vendor) Certifications.
What we look for
- A team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.