At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Cybersecurity Team Provide end-to-end services to secure digital infrastructure and data, including strategy design and implementation, vulnerability testing, compliance, assurance, and operational management
Your key responsibilities
- Perform assessments and implementation support for the areas as following;
– IT General controls and Application controls
– IT Risk Management and Assessment
– IT Governance
– Business Continuity Management
– Data Protection & Privacy
– ISO certification and implementation readiness
- Analyze gathered information and evaluate processes and control in-place for related areas.
- Advise recommendations to remediate the issues in accordance with the related standard/framework i.e. ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and etc.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related fields,
- At least 3 years of professional experience in areas of IT Risk Management, IT Compliance, BCM, IT process and control review, Data Protection and Privacy. IT Audit and prior experience in project planning and management will be a plus. New graduated are also welcome!
- Familiar with leading IT security and assurance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, BCM, Data Privacy, ITGI guidelines and frameworks.
- Highly proficient in both English and Thai with good written and oral communication and analytical skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Having experience in project planning and management will be a plus.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISO27001, CRISC, CGEIT and/or CDPSE will be highly considered
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cyber security. With your specialization in attack and penetration testing, we’ll turn to you to speak up with innovative new ideas that could make a lasting difference not only to us – but also to the industry as a whole. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.