Plus is a global leader in the autonomous trucking revolution, with award-winning high-performance full-stack driverless technology. Named by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2022, Plus is the only autonomous trucking company with customers operating its product on the road today. Working with one of the largest fleet companies in the U.S., vehicle manufacturers, and others, Plus is making long-haul trucking safer, more fuel efficient, more sustainable, and more comfortable for the drivers. Plus has received a number of industry awards and distinctions for its transformative technology and business momentum from Fast Company, Insider, Consumer Electronics Show, AUVSI, and others.
- Expert knowledge of secure communication techniques
- Create near and long-term roadmaps for security risk management.
- Dimension model security risks across business.
- Manage third party audits, threat assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing.
- Evaluate and interface with vendors providing on premises and cloud based security products and services.
- Own the tracking and reporting of remediation efforts.
- Provide Information security awareness training across the organization.
- Lead the documentation, design, implementation and maintenance of security policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure security of disaster recovery and data backup systems.
- Coordinate various compliance efforts.
- Oversee response to security incidents including resolution and post-mortem.
- Work directly with engineering staff to drive security initiatives.
- 7-12 years of Information Security experience.
- Proficient C++ experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science(preferred), Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of Linux, networking and distributed systems required
- Detailed understanding of Information Security Frameworks such as NIST, ISO, HITRUST, etc
- Experience managing projects
- Preferred certifications include CISSP, CISM, CISA and CEH
- Excellent interpersonal as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate technical security concepts to a diverse audience
- Forge the future of autonomous transportation while collaborating with AI experts from around the world
- Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages
- Competitive salary, stock options, and outstanding benefits package