People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
uD83CuDF93 REV-CELERATOR PROGRAMME uD83CuDF93
If you’re in your penultimate year of study, this one’s for you. You’ll work with us for three months and get to know everything we do.
First, kick off with a few weeks of bootcamp, where we’ll prepare you to jump into work at Revolut with workshops, lectures, and practical exercises to start working on your skills. After a successful preparation, we’ll launch you into on-the-job training. In this stage, you’ll be face-to-face with tough challenges, problem-solving and tasks to own.
After the Rev-celerator internship, the most successful students will be offered a place in our brand-new graduate programme (June 2024 – June 2025), that’ll take your career to the next frontier uD83DuDE80
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine.
From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world (18+ million people, not that we’re counting) uD83CuDF0E
We’re building one of the best Information Security teams to make Revolut the safest place to keep your money – and that’s where you come in. We need an excellent Information Security Analyst to take care of security related events that impact IT systems uD83DuDC8E A passionate of designing detections, deploying automations, performing threat hunting. Someone with analytical mind and an absolute love for security technologies uD83DuDC98
Up for the challenge? Get in touch uD83DuDC47
What you’ll be doing
• Engaging across all of our security teams, and wider Technology and Business teams
• Reviewing source code across multiple Revolut projects
• Performing web and mobile app security testing
• Reviewing external testing and bug bounty programs
• Building tools and solutions to add to our arsenal of security monitoring and testing procedures
• Getting hands on involvement within the Software Development Life Cycle, embedding security architecture principles and efficient risk-based change review processes to support our product releases
• Conceptualising new ways to automate and improve security across our business
What you’ll need
• A portfolio of multiple coding side projects or open source contributions
• Studies of Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
• Proactive attitude
• Love for problem solving
• Fluent English
• Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
• Excellent communication and organisational skill
• To feel comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment