Principal Product Manager- Data Security
Location:- Bangalore, India
ABOUT THE JOB:
Rubrik's Sensitive Data Monitoring and Management is our service core Data Governance application that introspects data on the Rubrik platform to identify sensitive data. This core component is a critical element of our Data Security platform and helps customers understand the location and lifecycle of sensitive information anywhere in the environment. This in turn helps customers understand and navigate risk to corporate data and critical components of their infrastructure, which enables the business. More details here: https://www.rubrik.com/products/sensitive-data-discovery
- As a Principal Product Manager, you will drive and shape the product strategy and translate its execution into a roadmap with clearly defined priorities, goals and outcomes. To accomplish this, you engage with customers and field teams to identify customer problems and pain points, and translate those into clear requirements that enable us to deliver highly innovative features to delight our customers.
- To lead the product and develop your product vision, you will continuously research use cases, market trends and technological trends to uncover potential new product insights, innovation and partnering opportunities to ensure the long term success of your product area.
- To deliver such innovations, you will partner with our highly talented teams in engineering, user experience, and all field facing functions, as well as other product owners to deliver high-quality features that meet customer needs.
- You will also be the go-to product evangelist for your area specifically, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the clear communication of the value proposition to all stakeholders, but also represent the broader platform overall in customer conversations, roadmap presentations and sales meetings.
- A passion to deliver products that solve real customer problems in innovative ways.
- Experience working on enterprise products in the Data Classification, Data Loss Prevention, or Data Security spaces
- 10+ years of overall work experience in relevant technical roles; customer facing roles being a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management.
- Experience taking a product from concept to launch.
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering, business, or related areas.
- Must have business acumen and ability communicate clearly, present to customers and large audiences, build business cases
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.