About Team & About Role:
The team you are joining focuses on SaaS application protection, such as Office 365, Salesforce, etc. As the industry moves more towards SaaS applications in the cloud, data protection (backup and recovery) for these SaaS applications becomes a critical need for our customers.
You’ll work on problems at scale such as how to efficiently provide data protection for millions of users’ emails or documents. You’ll be part of the team that drives the next generation of SaaS protection and drives the company’s next growth engine.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build, and maintain Rubrik’s cloud data protection services
- Problem solve
- Collaborate with partner teams such as Product Management, UI, UX, documentation and support teams
Experience You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in developing large-scale distributed systems
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems and working with public clouds such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience in data structures, algorithms, software design, and systems analysis
- Experience in performance optimization and working with SaaS applications such as O365 or Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in Golang is a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.