We are seeking a energetic and motivated program specialist to join our IT Governance Risk and Compliance team to help us drive our Information Security initiatives. This individual will be playing a critical role and will be working with multiple teams to develop roadmaps and strategies. Responsibilities included establishing structured strategies and formalize procedures to achieve Information Security goals. In addition, a strong program management and project delivery background is critical to enable decision making when working with cross-functional teams. Your combined skills and mental agility will be key to successfully navigating our fast-paced development environment.
· Minimum 7 years of experience managing large cross-functional IT projects as a Program Manager or Program Specialist.
· Minimum 7 years of experience leading all phases of a business solution delivery life cycle: planning, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment.
· Experience working within a team environment, administering multiple projects, and adapting to frequent change.
· Expert in project delivery best practices, documenting road map, maintain risk registers and driving the program forward.
· Significant experience in working with onshore/offshore teams.
· Agile project experience.
· Expert problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions while multi-tasking on multiple projects simultaneously (strong time management and prioritization skills).
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and a proven ability to effectively interact with multiple layers of management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong planning and organizations skills
· Proven success to drive geographically and culturally diverse cross functional project teams
· Proficient in tools such as JIRA and Microsoft office suite, with advanced to expert PowerPoint/Excel skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business administration, or equivalent related experience.