Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around August/September and continue through December/January. Internships are in-person for 40 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We provide an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Fremont, CA
- Austin, TX
About the Team
Tesla is looking for talented, highly motivated university students for our Information Security team to help increase the security posture across Tesla. Our future talent will be interns as Information Security Engineers, Program Managers and Technology Program Managers in training. You will wear many hats as you jump in a fast- paced environment and produce results.
• IT Governance Risk & Compliance
• Security Engineering
• Detection & Incident Response
• Technical Program Management
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or relevant technical field experience in a security domain
- Knowledge of BI tooling such as Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding Atlassian Products such as Confluence, JIRA
- Effectively communicate through Microsoft 360 suite and DLP solutions such as OneDrive, Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams, AIP, InTune
- Familiar with Risk assessment framework
- Knowledgeable in different layers of security such as Network Security, Application security, Data security and policy prevention management
- Previous internship and/or PMI certificate or program management experience is a plus
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus