Disclaimer: This position is expected to start in-person around May/June 2023 and continue through the entire Summer term (i.e., through Aug/Sep 2023). We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for all internships. Please consider before applying.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school on your ability to work 40 hours per week before applying. Again, please do not apply until you know you can work 40 hours per week. This is required for external applicants. Many students will be limited to part-time during the academic year.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We provide an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Fremont, CA
- Austin, TX
About the Team
Tesla is looking for talented, highly motivated university students for our Information Security team to help increase the security posture across Tesla. Our future talent will be interns as Information Security Engineers, Program Managers and Technology Program Managers in training. You will wear many hats as you jump in a fast- paced environment and produce results.
• IT Governance Risk & Compliance
• Security Engineering
• Detection & Incident Response
• Technical Program Management
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or relevant technical field experience in a security domain
- Knowledge of BI tooling such as Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding Atlassian Products such as Confluence, JIRA
- Effectively communicate through Microsoft 360 suite and DLP solutions such as OneDrive, Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams, AIP, InTune
- Familiar with Risk assessment framework
- Knowledgeable in different layers of security such as Network Security, Application security, Data security and policy prevention management
- Previous internship and/or PMI certificate or program management experience is a plus
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus