Our client, a top company delivering branded payment programs to help meet today’s most challenging business objectives, is seeking a Contract Privacy Product Manager to join their growing team! The Product Manager will act as global Product lead for privacy practices, including establishing privacy objectives for Product and driving alignment of Product Management teamwide. You will assist in establishing, leading, and maintaining privacy champions in Product Management, including driving Product Management engagement and promoting knowledge and awareness of privacy expectations for organization Network Products globally. The ideal candidate will have data privacy experience, including experience in product management and product-by-design practices. Candidates with experience in data subject rights processes are encouraged to apply.
- Provide data privacy expertise for global product design and scalability taking into account privacy principles and requirements
- Act as global Product lead for privacy practices, including to help establish privacy objectives for Product, and driving alignment Product Management Team-wide
- Partner with various stakeholders, including in Product, Technology, and Privacy, to schedule and prioritize Product enhancements for privacy objectives.
- Understanding of modern KYB services and practices to establish a KYB/KYC core service for BHN.
- Assist in establishing, leading, and maintaining privacy champions/lead program in Product Management, including to: drive Product Management engagement and promote knowledge and awareness of Product privacy expectations for organization Network Products globally.
- Mature and establish data subject rights processes for intaking and responding to B2B and B2C customers, including partnering with Technology stakeholders to ensure data subject rights processes are appropriately fulfilled.
- Work closely with Global Privacy Office, including with dotted line reporting and positive collaboration
- Experience in data privacy, including experience in product management and product privacy by design practices
- Strong skills driving alignment among disparate stakeholders with different priorities and interests
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Experience in data subject rights processes strongly preferred
- Experience Microsoft Office tools strongly preferred