Our client, one of the oldest and largest banking institutions in the world, is seeking a Global Privacy Solutions Analyst to join their Global Data Privacy Office in either Tempe, AZ, or Dallas, TX. The Global Privacy Solutions Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Solutions and Metrics and Cross Border Data Movement teams within the Global Data Privacy Office and will perform analysis on Privacy Tools and Technologies, Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) process support, and GRC tools. The role will also support project management and documentation needs for the development of procedures and policies to support cross-border data movement for critical projects, working across the team and with other key stakeholders. This is a great role for someone with some experience in finance looking to break into the privacy space!
- Implement and maintain global privacy tools and process enhancements to support ongoing privacy compliance
- Manage Privacy related GRC control libraries and questionnaires
- Prepare reports on Privacy risk metrics and Privacy projects for senior management at the regional and global levels
- Research privacy requirements impacting Solutions and Metrics and reporting frameworks to support the global privacy program
- Perform 4-eye reviews of Cross Border Data Movement and Privacy Impact Assessments, as well as reports that are prepared for senior stakeholders
- Compose comprehensive and accurate meeting summaries and track all action items to completion
- Coordinate remedial measures in response to issues raised in compliance examinations, audits and quality control testing
- Interact and coordinate frequently with privacy compliance officers in other company regions
- Familiarity with privacy management solutions to perform PIAs/DPIAs, and cross-border data movement risk analysis is desirable. Knowledge of vendor tools such as OneTrust or RSA Archer is a significant plus.
- Active management of project plans to ensure completion of project objectives and agreed project milestones. Creating reports, presentation material, and communications for senior stakeholders and committees.
- Coordinating with global cross-function teams to identify, prioritize and facilitate execution of potential enhancements to projects/overall program
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in data mining with Excel, creating Dashboards and utilizing data visualization tools such as Tableau is highly desirable
The successful candidate has:
- Some experience with compliance or risk program and project management
- A proven ability to support a global program, harmonizing global, regional and local objectives and mandates within his/her organization as required
- Experience with project management methodologies and demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in financial services regulatory compliance or similar work experience in compliance or risk management
- Experience with managing complex global projects, including the development and maintenance of a project plan
- Experience drafting policies and procedures across multiple privacy topical areas, creating training and awareness content and coordinating issue management activities
- Intermediate to Expert skill in Microsoft Office software applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- A BA or BS is required