TRU Staffing Partners
- Full Time
Our client, a company that builds and connects digital identity networks around the globe, is seeking a Privacy Program Manager. In this role, the manager will report to the Director of Global Privacy and Data Protection and will have an opportunity to shape the global privacy program for a high-growth, pre-IPO technology company. The manager will be an operational privacy guru and someone who has experience working in an operational capacity in the areas of data privacy and compliance. This experience will preferably be as a privacy manager or a similar role with responsibility for the day-to-day management of privacy operations. Candidates with experience in international data privacy laws, including GDPR and CCPA/CPRA are highly desired. This is a great opportunity to put your mark on a privacy program, lead privacy-by-design, and influence a privacy offering in a meaningful and impactful way!
- Reporting to the Director of Global Privacy and Data Protection, you will have an opportunity to shape the Global Privacy Program for a high-growth technology company
- You’ll be working alongside the Legal Department, as well as cross-functionally to drive privacy compliance and awareness across the business
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the build-out and ongoing management of policies and processes for the company’s Global Privacy Program.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to maintain up-to-date knowledge of key business operations and initiatives, and foster privacy-by-design (PbD) principles in the product lifecycle
- Conduct data mapping initiatives and manage data inventories to track data flows and processing activities throughout the business.
- Manage and supervise Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) processes
- Effectively manage and provide mentorship and training to Privacy Analysts in the privacy team
- Enhance awareness of privacy across the business through privacy training and the development of educational materials and other resources
- Oversee the procurement and implementation of privacy software tools to drive efficiencies and scale the Global Privacy Program with the growth of the business
- Provide privacy advice and guidance regarding the development of new fraud and risk-related product offerings
- Some professional experience working in an operational capacity in the areas of data privacy and compliance, preferably as a Privacy Manager or similar role responsible for the day-to-day management of privacy operations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and handle competing priorities to achieve key business goals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with international data privacy laws, including GDPR and CCPA/CPRA
- Experience in the administration and use of project management software tools, preferably privacy software tools such as OneTrust or TrustArc
- CIPP certification (CIPP/EU, CIPP/C, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT)