We are seeking a Assistant Privacy Officer to join our MLTC team!
The Assistant Privacy Officer is responsible for assisting with the management of the Medicaid program’s ethics, compliance, and privacy programs with an emphasis on policy alignment, program oversight, education, training, monitoring, and reporting. Providing compliance oversight and support is a meaningful way to help the Department of Health and Human Services serve Nebraskans in need.
Apply today and join us in our mission of “Helping People Live Better Lives!”
What we can offer you:
• Stable Employment Opportunity and Hours
• Career Development and Learning
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 156% match of first 4.8% contribution to Retirement Plan
• 13 Paid Holidays
• Generous Leave Accruals and benefits
• Opportunity to make a difference
• Flexible Schedules
• Respect as a valued team member
• Opportunity to positively impact the lives of Nebraskans
Hiring rate of position: $34.50 with 5% increase after successful completion of probation period. Negotiable; commensurate with education and/or experience, if approved.
Schedule: 8am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
Location: NSOB – Lincoln