The Idaho Department of Labor connects job seekers with employment opportunities, supports workers through career and life transitions, and administers state labor laws.
The Idaho Department of Labor has an exciting opportunity for a full-time IT Information Security Engineer III to serve as the agency's Chief Information Security Officer. This position will be located in the central office in Boise and will provide technical and managerial leadership for the IT Security Team. The ideal candidate has deep IT security expertise obtained through training and experience, and has led an IT team in the past.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Brett Richard (Brett.firstname.lastname@example.org).
The State of Idaho offers these AMAZING benefits :
- Participation in PERSI one of the nation's best state retirement systems and pension plans.
- Excellent low-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee & family.
- Generous vacation and sick leave accrual beginning as soon as you start.
- Paid parental leave.
- Eleven paid holidays per year.
- Multiple savings plans.
- Life insurance.
- A healthy work-life balance is encouraged.
- Wellness programs; ongoing training opportunities; and more.
The applicant who is selected for this position will be required to pass a criminal background check/HSPD-12.
Previous applications for this position will not be considered for this vacancy. You must re-apply under this announcement.